2009年9月22日星期二

To Myself...

Dear Me [Guan],

This is my second time writing to you, it had been a long time not keeping on touch with you. I still remember the first time i writing to you when i was during senior 3 with a essay title "write a letter to yourself". Yet, I have forgotten what have told you that time, anyway, May i ask you how are you recently. I know you will please to say "I'm fine" but i would say "is it".

It has been nearly 20 years i have stay with you, and an unknowns few more ten years that we will be together. There a lot of questions stay between us, that had not been solved indeed. I know i would like to be successful like what i have imagined and dreamed everyday and night.
Unfortunately, it still looks like not achievable yet and still a far journey to be reach. We have know that we have found a path that can bring us to our dream. All we need is a commitment between us that ensure we can work together to achieve it and stay strong and so call 'stubborn' when we encounter any challenges and resistances in the pathway.

Yet, we both know we can do it, do your best, and I love you.

kisses,
GG

没有评论:

发表评论